QRS is a Roading and Services company in Wairoa, New Zealand.
QRS has a wealth of civil engineering knowledge, expertise, and experience. Their speciality is construction and maintenance of all types of civil construction, infrastructure and roading.
QRS recognized that things are always changing so they used Tabral because “if we don’t do it now, we’ll get left behind.”
The goals were to:
- Reduce paperwork by guys in the field
- Reduce the handling of paper in the office
- Make it all easy and streamlined
The decision to use Tabral was based on several factors:
- Easy to set up
- You can make apps that suit your own business
QRS have found the following benefits:
- Staff get out to work sites quicker
- Staff like having technology
- Solution is always to hand - either incoming data on web or device
- Can make new apps for the business themselves
“I think it’s good. The only issue is that you can’t get full benefits if you don’t focus on it. Overall, it’s a really good product and an easy way to get into this technology.” Mike Hardie - QRS Project Coordinator and Training Officer.
Tabral was formerly called AMS.